Plan it green

Hi everyone! today I have excellent news for you. I encourage you to make your planet greener. How? By selecting components of a power plant in the correct order to create a working power plant. For clearer instructions, watch the trailer in the link below.


1) 




2) After that, I encourage you to visit lyrics training where you have an activity related to "The Lion King". You will have to use the easy level (16 gaps). When you finish, you will have to write down your results in Google Classroom, in the English task called "Lyrics training". You will have to say, "I did 16 out of 16", or "I did 15 out of 16" or "I did 14 out of 16"... that will mean the number of your right answers out of the number of the gaps.



3) Finally, and after two months of confinement at home, you will have to think about yourself. What makes you wonderful? Think about it and draw it in this template. When you finish, upload it to Google Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment